Electronic Records Management and Digitization
The four days’ workshop will equip participants with advanced knowledge and technical skills on electronic records management (EBRM) and digitization processes. This is a perfect learning opportunity to introduce participants on how to set up a functional records management systems, implementing electronic records management systems, and acquisition of electronic records management systems and its digitization process.
Specifically, the workshop will cover the following topics:
• ERM drivers and the need for EBRM best practices and the link between EBRM and your current situation
• What it takes to live in digital and electronic environments and Methodologies and technologies for managing electronic records
• Records management software (HP TRIM, ZYLAB, SharePoint, Open EMR, etc.)
• Development of metadata model, classification schemes and access controls
• Appraisal and Retention of electronic records and Digital preservation techniques
• Legislation, Policy, standards and regulations and Electronic filing – Practical hands on
• E-mail records management – Practical hands on and EBRM software appraisal techniques and M-Files Electronic Records Management Software – Practical hands on
• Designing computerized records management systems using MS Access or MySQL- Practical hands on
• Web 2.0 application in records and archives management -Practical hands on
• Digitization/Scanning – Practical hands on with our Digitizers
• Managing records automation projects - Implementation planning execution
Professionals involved in information managers, Secretaries, Internal and External auditors, Accountants, Compliance Managers, Asset Managers, Legal Officers, Leasing Officers, Relationship Managers, Risk Managers, Customer Care Agents, Storekeepers, Project Managers, Personal Assistants, Resource Centre Managers, Library and Information Professionals, Documentation Officers, Resource Centre managers, Information Scientists, Librarians from Public and Private Service, Human Resource Managers, Records Officers, Records Clerks, Registry Clerks, Health/Financial Records Managers, Lecturers, Archivists, Registrars, IT Professionals, Financial Records Assistants, Records Assistants, Procurement Records Assistants, Bankers as well as Private and Public Sectors and any other professionals in records management within and outside Tanzania.
WORKSHOP DATES AND VENUE
The workshop will be conducted from 11th – 14th June, 2019 at the College of Business Education – DAR ES SALAAM, CAMPUS.
The course fee of TZS 350,000 (for Tanzanians) and equivalent of US$ 200.00 (for foreigners) covers costs of facilitation, training materials (stationery and other consumables), venue, light refreshments and lunch during session. Please pay your fee through TANZANIA POSTAL bank: Account Number 191504001632. Account Name CBE Consultancy Bureau.
P. O. Box 1968,,Dar es Salaam
Dr. Leontine Nkebukwa,
College of Business Education,
P. O. Box 1968,Dar es Salaam