As digital technologies continue to disrupt the competitive landscape, companies are under constant pressure to implement strategies for staying relevant, responsive, and profitable. Marketers who understand their customers’ end-to-end journeys and experiences will be successful in developing a strategic digital roadmap that meets both their customers’ expectations and their organization’s business objectives. This is highly interactive program that will teach you a proven framework for designing, implementing, and managing a successful digital marketing strategy. You will get actionable insights through a mix of lecture, video, case studies, articles, interactive exercises, and team activities. The program will culminate in a final team group presentation where participants present their digital strategies and hear their colleagues’ feedback.
• Develop the skills to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with your business goals.
• Apply concepts learned in class in a final team project and create your own digital strategy when you return to work.
• Examine how companies use different strategies to reach target audiences and learn how to incorporate them creatively in your own organization.
• Learn to develop a digital plan that breaks up groupthink and aligns departments around a common vision.
• Expand your definition of ROI and determine which KPIs can be applied to your digital plans.
• Share ideas and challenges with a dynamic peer group of global digital marketers and enjoy multiple networking opportunities.
• Earn a digital Certificate of Participation from the College of Business Education
Who Should Attend?
This intensive program is ideal for those looking to understand the big picture of building and executing a digital marketing strategy. Participants should be familiar with the various social and digital media platforms and can understand how business drivers apply to these digital marketing initiatives. This class is ideal for:
• Executives looking to better understand the digital space and more effectively manage teams and agencies.
• Mid-level marketers and managers looking to move into a senior role and adopt a more strategic mindset.
• Professionals seeking to develop a solid understanding of the state of digital marketing.
• Marketing students
1. Fundamentals of Modern Marketing.
2. Email Marketing
3. SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
4. YouTube Marketing
5. Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
6. LinkedIn Marketing
7. App Marketing
8. Google AdWords
9. Facebook Ads
10. Google Analytics.
11. Tanzania legal aspects of digital marketing
By the end of this course, you will be confidently implementing marketing strategies across the major online marketing channels.
PROGRAM INFORMATION: OFFLINE
|Date||October 26 -30, 2020|
|Time||1600 - 1900 hours|
|Venue||College of Business Education, Dodoma|