Published: 10 August 2021
Employers are looking for talent to lead and guide on new marketing trends, and a strong understanding of digital is now seen as being essential for career success. Now is the time to develop the specialist skills to stay relevant in a constantly changing digital marketing landscape. This course will upgrade skills and knowledge of your employees specifically designed to provide cost-effective, comprehensive training in Internet, Social Media and Mobile marketing (e-marketing) channels, platforms, techniques and strategies to ensure you know what you need to know, whether for 'Business to Consumer', 'Business to Business' or 'Not For Profit'.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
• Develop the skills to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with your business goals.
• Apply concepts learned in class in a final team project and create your own digital strategy when you return to work.
• Examine how companies use different strategies to reach target audiences and learn how to incorporate them creatively in your own organization.
• Learn to develop a digital plan that breaks up groupthink and aligns departments around a common vision.
• Expand your definition of ROI and determine which KPIs can be applied to your digital plans.
• Share ideas and challenges with a dynamic peer group of global digital marketers and enjoy multiple networking opportunities.
• Earn a digital Certificate of Participation from the College of Business Education
Fundamentals of Modern Marketing.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Facebook Market Strategies
Legal aspects of digital Marketing
This intensive program is ideal for those looking to understand the big picture of building and executing a digital marketing strategy. Participants should be familiar with the various social and digital media platforms and can understand how business drivers apply to these digital marketing initiatives.
This class is ideal for: Relationship officers; Sales managers; Marketers; Marketing students; Public relation officers; Customer service officers; Communication officers; Information and Communication Technology Officers; Desk officers.
Date: 27th to 30th September 2021
Time: From 09:00 hours to 04:00 hours
Venue: College of Business Education (CBE), Dar Es Salaam
The course fee of TZS 350,000 covers costs of facilitation, training materials (stationery and other consumables), and venue during session. Participants/clients are expected to meet their transport costs to and from the venue, accommodation, healthcare and other allowances if applicable for participants. Payments should be done in advance.